To Donate Money
Cash donations, grants and other revenue generated from special events ensure Kids Up Front’s long-term financial sustainability.
To donate a financial gift, please contact Lindsay at 416-479-6926
Tax receiptable donations can be made payable to:
Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto
25 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON M5A 0B5
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency number: 805044542 RR0001.
Donations create opportunities for children and youth in need in our community. If you donate to the United Way, please consider selecting Kids Up Front in your ‘self-directed donations’ column. A tax receipt will be issued for all charitable donations.
Tribute donations can be made in memory or in honour of a special person, or to commemorate an occasion or milestone. When you make a contribution, we will send a personalized tribute card to the person you have honoured to advise them of the gift you’ve given on their behalf
You can make a tribute donation in the following ways:
Donate to Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto through the United Way Self-Directed Funds
Simply select Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto CCRA# 805044542 RR0001 in your personal “Self-Directed Donations” and help us put deserving kids in seats.
Host a Third-party Fundraiser
There are many ways to hold an event and raise funds for Kids Up Front, such as a golf tournament, birthday party, grand opening event or social event. Call us to discuss your creative idea.
Here’s another way to support Kids Up Front! Think about using Smaller Footprints for your next birthday party, celebration or baby shower and help to create fun and new experiences for kids.
Smaller Footprints is an online invitation service that offers an eco-friendly and charitable way to celebrate your next event! It’s an easy and convenient way to give and receive gifts at a party by replacing the excessiveness of a large volume of smaller gifts with one SPECTACULAR gift of your choice, while at the same time providing access to arts, culture, sport and recreation for children who otherwise do not have the opportunity. How? Check out www.SmallerFootprints.ca to see a video of how it could work for you!
Planned giving is a wonderful way to ensure the Kids Up Front programs in Toronto will flourish. You should always consult with your financial adviser first.
- Make a bequest in your will. A portion of your estate can be directed to the Foundation, providing a gift beyond your lifetime.
- Charitable gift annuities: By purchasing an annuity, with the Foundation as a beneficiary, you will provide sustainable income payments for life.
- Gifts of securities: New government legislation has created taxable benefits for you, when gifts of publicly traded securities are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of life insurance policies: A very significant gift can be given without great personal expense, by purchasing a policy with the Foundation as the benefactor.
- Charitable remainder trusts: Transfer cash or other assets into a trust account with fixed income payments or interest income and upon your death, the assets within the trust account are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of property: Your will can include gifts of real estate, art pieces and other assets of which you and your beneficiaries retain the use for a particular lifetime, then transfer to the Foundation.