Your generous donation makes it all happen.
Cash donations, grants and other revenue generated from special events ensure Kids Up Front’s long-term financial sustainability.
To donate a financial gift, please contact Lindsay at 416-479-6926
Tax receiptable donations can be made payable to:
Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto
25 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON M5A 0B5
Canada Customs and Revenue Agency number: 805044542 RR0001.
Donations create opportunities for children and youth in need in our community. If you donate to the United Way, please consider selecting Kids Up Front in your ‘self-directed donations’ column. A tax receipt will be issued for all charitable donations.
Tribute donations can be made in memory or in honour of a special person, or to commemorate an occasion or milestone. When you make a contribution, we will send a personalized tribute card to the person you have honoured to advise them of the gift you’ve given on their behalf
You can make a tribute donation in the following ways:
Donate to Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto through the United Way Self-Directed Funds
Simply select Kids Up Front Foundation Toronto CCRA# 805044542 RR0001 in your personal “Self-Directed Donations” and help us put deserving kids in seats.
Host a Third-party Fundraiser
There are many ways to hold an event and raise funds for Kids Up Front, such as a golf tournament, birthday party, grand opening event or social event. Call us to discuss your creative idea.
Planned giving is a wonderful way to ensure the Kids Up Front programs in Toronto will flourish. You should always consult with your financial adviser first.
- Make a bequest in your will. A portion of your estate can be directed to the Foundation, providing a gift beyond your lifetime.
- Charitable gift annuities: By purchasing an annuity, with the Foundation as a beneficiary, you will provide sustainable income payments for life.
- Gifts of securities: New government legislation has created taxable benefits for you, when gifts of publicly traded securities are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of life insurance policies: A very significant gift can be given without great personal expense, by purchasing a policy with the Foundation as the benefactor.
- Charitable remainder trusts: Transfer cash or other assets into a trust account with fixed income payments or interest income and upon your death, the assets within the trust account are given to the Foundation.
- Gifts of property: Your will can include gifts of real estate, art pieces and other assets of which you and your beneficiaries retain the use for a particular lifetime, then transfer to the Foundation.